Just Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
jF-mR.coll@ter@l (307)
MIA for a short while... I_vote_lcapMIA for a short while... I_voting_barMIA for a short while... I_vote_rcap 
Mcnasty (232)
MIA for a short while... I_vote_lcapMIA for a short while... I_voting_barMIA for a short while... I_vote_rcap 
mRs.Alana (127)
Twag (58)
jF-mR.Weez (50)
Mental (28)
Loki^ (21)
Rapidfire (16)
Jumble254 (15)
untouchable (12)

MIA for a short while...

2 posters

Go down

MIA for a short while... Empty MIA for a short while...

Post  jF-mR.coll@ter@l Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:36 am

Ok unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances I shall remain MIA for awhile...month or 2 tops..I have some personal circumstances that I must deal with..And it unfortunately takes me away from my AA duties of owning you nubs and such lol.But I shall be on the website daily to check up say...hackers,clan matters of most importance,Clan Applicants,and any other matters that need dealing with..So I may be gone on the battlefield ,but Im there in spirit..Think of me as the general in the WaRoom in DC managing the Boots on the Ground.So Hooah-Semperfi!!And Good Luck Men.
jF-mR.coll@ter@l
jF-mR.coll@ter@l
Founders
Founders

https://justfriends-mr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MIA for a short while... Empty Re: MIA for a short while...

Post  mRs.Alana Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:19 pm

we love u mr c!!!!!!!!!!!
mRs.Alana
mRs.Alana

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum