Just Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
jF-mR.coll@ter@l (307)
Mrs Alana I_vote_lcapMrs Alana I_voting_barMrs Alana I_vote_rcap 
Mcnasty (232)
mRs.Alana (127)
Twag (58)
jF-mR.Weez (50)
Mental (28)
Loki^ (21)
Rapidfire (16)
Jumble254 (15)
untouchable (12)

Mrs Alana

+4
banmeamilliontimes
jF-mR.coll@ter@l
iseeyou
Twag
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mrs Alana Empty Re: Mrs Alana

Post  Twag Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:20 am

p33k ur a fag stfu homo bet u listen and wish Elton John is ur butt buddie like forreal!
Twag
Twag

Back to top Go down

Post  iseeyou Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:01 pm

Twag wrote:p33k ur a fag stfu homo bet u listen and wish Elton John is ur butt buddie like forreal!

lol john elton you need to make a friend outside the internets you nerd stop posting your address on the internet like someone is actually gonna come talk to your weird ass Sleep Sleep lol!

iseeyou

Back to top Go down

Post  jF-mR.coll@ter@l Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:19 pm

ok look here gotcha chill the fuck out with all the damn shit talk twag posted his address just like u 2 do nasty and then u say ur not scared of him and yet u get the cops involved when ur dumbass was the 1 provoking him so cut the shit out u damn drama queen
jF-mR.coll@ter@l
jF-mR.coll@ter@l
Founders
Founders

https://justfriends-mr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  banmeamilliontimes Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:06 pm

jF-mR.coll@ter@l wrote:ok look here gotcha chill the fuck out with all the damn shit talk twag posted his address just like u 2 do nasty and then u say ur not scared of him and yet u get the cops involved when ur dumbass was the 1 provoking him so cut the shit out u damn drama queen

i didnt get the cops involved you retard mcnasty and alana live with mcnastys mom and mcnastys mom called the cops i dont call cops. im not a narc i was brought up to never snitch no matter what im not a pussy. and i posted my adress because mcnasty was calling all my friends asking for my address like he was gunna come down and do something.

banmeamilliontimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Twag Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:09 pm

like i said in another post instead of hiden out in a friends house where children are there to not get ur ass kicked be a "man" and face ur shit u started
your 21 so act ur age pussy..
Twag
Twag

Back to top Go down

Post  banme2milliontimes Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Twag wrote:like i said in another post instead of hiden out in a friends house where children are there to not get ur ass kicked be a "man" and face ur shit u started
your 21 so act ur age pussy..

Hiden out in a friends house where children are? wtf are you talking about are you retarded? i ain't hidin nowhere mcnasty knows my adress if he had any balls he would have showed up here but he didnt im not gonna call the cops if he wants to fight me ill fight him 1on1 in my driveway and you to if you coem to my house you little bitch

banme2milliontimes

Back to top Go down

Post  jF-mR.coll@ter@l Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:33 am

u c right there here u r calin every1 a retard/retarted and also here u r yet again provoking let me stress this as much as i can PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVOKING Mcnasty 2 come 2 ur house and beat the livin shit out of you and now ur also provoking Twag so that little voicemail u saved 2 do harm 2 Mcnasty u mide aswell delete cuz its no use all they have 2 do is copy and paste this down on note pad and then print or just show the cops on their comp and ur fucked they'll c u started all of this and that u keep provoking Mcnasty to come to ur house u told Mcnasty to come to ur house when u put ur address on here if he already knows where u live then u just screwed urself by puttin ur adress on the site u DUMBFUCK
jF-mR.coll@ter@l
jF-mR.coll@ter@l
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post  banmebanmelol Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:56 am

jF-mR.coll@ter@l wrote:u c right there here u r calin every1 a retard/retarted and also here u r yet again provoking let me stress this as much as i can PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVOKING Mcnasty 2 come 2 ur house and beat the livin shit out of you and now ur also provoking Twag so that little voicemail u saved 2 do harm 2 Mcnasty u mide aswell delete cuz its no use all they have 2 do is copy and paste this down on note pad and then print or just show the cops on their comp and ur fucked they'll c u started all of this and that u keep provoking Mcnasty to come to ur house u told Mcnasty to come to ur house when u put ur address on here if he already knows where u live then u just screwed urself by puttin ur adress on the site u DUMBFUCK

1st your a moron how am i provoking mcnasty by saying that im not scared if he comes to my house? provoking would be "ya come to my house pat you fucking pussy ill beat your ass" <-- thats provoking you inbred hillbilly. and he didn't know my adress already you moron he was calling a bunch of my friends asking for my adress so i posted it on here so he could have my adress if he wanted it so bad. Your a complete moron. Also i would never call the cops on pat anyways i don't care if he called and left me a 1,000,000 voicemails i still wouldnt call because im not a bitch and i will handle this myself. NICE TRY THOUGH MAYBE YOU SHOULD STICK TO HAVING SEX WITH YOUR SISTER COLLATERAL?

banmebanmelol

Back to top Go down

Post  Twag Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:18 pm

So one on one? or Mcnasty and i on u sounds like hey you fucked anyway and dont try to say that shit bout "kids? what children?" dude when u first started this shit Pat told u to stop you didnt Thats when u didnt sooo thats why ur gonna get fucked up
Twag
Twag

Back to top Go down

Post  banmebanmelol Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Twag wrote:So one on one? or Mcnasty and i on u sounds like hey you fucked anyway and dont try to say that shit bout "kids? what children?" dude when u first started this shit Pat told u to stop you didnt Thats when u didnt sooo thats why ur gonna get fucked up

lol 2 on 1 huh? I'll just get my boy robert he already knocked pat the fuck out once im sure he will have no problem doing it again. lol

banmebanmelol

Back to top Go down

Post  mRs.Alana Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:14 pm

ur a real good friend lmao he put u threw a wall once but u dont see pat coming on here talking shit cause he has a job and a family just drop it this is dumb kid shit
mRs.Alana
mRs.Alana

Back to top Go down

Post  banmebanmelol Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:21 pm

mRs.Alana wrote:ur a real good friend lmao he put u threw a wall once but u dont see pat coming on here talking shit cause he has a job and a family just drop it this is dumb kid shit

Who put me threw a wall jimmy or robert? I remember jimmy Telling everybody he put me threw a door cuz he head butted the door out all drunk and he didnt want mrs lamker to find out if thats what your talking about. and pats married has a kid and the only reason he has that job is because pats dad gets him hired there AND he has all those things and still lives with his parents thats embarssing.

banmebanmelol

Back to top Go down

Post  mRs.Alana Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:43 pm

umm im lost n im done talking to u so shoot up some where n leave us alone u addict
mRs.Alana
mRs.Alana

Back to top Go down

Post  banmebanmelol Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:31 pm

mRs.Alana wrote:umm im lost n im done talking to u so shoot up some where n leave us alone u addict

lol thanks for the compliment <3

banmebanmelol

Back to top Go down

Post  mRs.Alana Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:45 pm

Remember when joey and matt lived across from the police station, I put ur ass threw the wall in joey bed room? or were you too fucked up to remember kev, I'm threw with you, when you least expect it we will meet, and only 1 will walk away, u know where I live, and you gave me ur address, which I'm not goin to go there near the dam child's deliquent housing...
mRs.Alana
mRs.Alana

Back to top Go down

Post  untouchable Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:13 am

mRs.Alana wrote:Remember when joey and matt lived across from the police station, I put ur ass threw the wall in joey bed room? or were you too fucked up to remember kev, I'm threw with you, when you least expect it we will meet, and only 1 will walk away, u know where I live, and you gave me ur address, which I'm not goin to go there near the dam child's deliquent housing...

lol your a fucking idiot if you think i gave you the juvenile detention adress because the juvenile detention center is on EAST FERRY look it up you fucking moron. i knew you were slow in the head but i didnt know you were legally retarded.and bring it on bitch that was like 4-5 years ago im not a little kid anymore. I hope i see you soon.

untouchable

Back to top Go down

Post  jF-mR.coll@ter@l Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:47 am

provoking
jF-mR.coll@ter@l
jF-mR.coll@ter@l
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post  untouchable Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:20 am

jF-mR.coll@ter@l wrote:provoking

cry about it.

untouchable

Back to top Go down

Post  mRs.Alana Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:24 pm

Kev just leave us alone man, I talked to you on the phone the other day, and we didn't have a problem, then I asked you to leave my wife alone... Then you come here and start all this, I mean wtf. Everyone's reality may be better if you just walk away, no angry for us, no more for you, just cause you keep coming around everyone gets mad. So walk away, and everyone should be happier, even yourself; you were a great friend along time ago, but I grew up and got a family, you're the age when we were hanging out now, doin everything I did back then, maybe in like 8 years you realize that drinking, pot, and all the other fun things besides the h~ron were great in my head, I got the DWI and so did you, I dunno how mine ruined my life, but I think it was for better, it costed me everything that I had and made since until 2 years ago, then everything was good then I met Alana, and she makes ME happy there's nothing more that I could want. I don't need all that shit i used to, was it fun back then yes, is it fun for you; probably. So I hope you enjoy the things that I have moved on from I'm still the same me man, I just dont have all the money that I used to, to go and play with, I use it for my family which became the most important overall in my life. Now with that being said, I miss the old you, you were a little shit talker, but you had NEVER brought real personal life things like family's and shit like that, you used to talk about ME and that's cool with me, I'll rib back on you still, but attacking my family is too far. So the decision is yours Kev "enjoy everything as much as you can everyday" (remember that 1) ok I'm done now take care.
mRs.Alana
mRs.Alana

Back to top Go down

Post  untouchable Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:17 pm

mRs.Alana wrote:Kev just leave us alone man, I talked to you on the phone the other day, and we didn't have a problem, then I asked you to leave my wife alone... Then you come here and start all this, I mean wtf. Everyone's reality may be better if you just walk away, no angry for us, no more for you, just cause you keep coming around everyone gets mad. So walk away, and everyone should be happier, even yourself; you were a great friend along time ago, but I grew up and got a family, you're the age when we were hanging out now, doin everything I did back then, maybe in like 8 years you realize that drinking, pot, and all the other fun things besides the h~ron were great in my head, I got the DWI and so did you, I dunno how mine ruined my life, but I think it was for better, it costed me everything that I had and made since until 2 years ago, then everything was good then I met Alana, and she makes ME happy there's nothing more that I could want. I don't need all that shit i used to, was it fun back then yes, is it fun for you; probably. So I hope you enjoy the things that I have moved on from I'm still the same me man, I just dont have all the money that I used to, to go and play with, I use it for my family which became the most important overall in my life. Now with that being said, I miss the old you, you were a little shit talker, but you had NEVER brought real personal life things like family's and shit like that, you used to talk about ME and that's cool with me, I'll rib back on you still, but attacking my family is too far. So the decision is yours Kev "enjoy everything as much as you can everyday" (remember that 1) ok I'm done now take care.

Your not the same you, it's funny you think that. the old pat wouldnt have stayed in his house playing xbox360 and final fantasy for 2 years and then met a girl OVER XBOX 360 (weird. Don't you think thats a sign that a girl could be f'd up in the head if shes going around on xbox360 trying to meet guys?) and then moved to south carolina for said girl. and you had to pick the weirdest 1 in south carolina. Your a weirdo these days because of her i have no desire to be friends with the person you are these days. we can leave it at that.

P.s the only reason you had money back in the day is because you got that settlement money and you blew it and let your mom steal half of it. Also you may have gotten a family but your far from grown up, A grown man wouldn't be as dumb to start a family when he didnt even have a job at the time and had to move back with his PARENTS at 26 years old and take a job where his father works at. No

untouchable

Back to top Go down

Post  mRs.Alana Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:44 pm

his been working at the same place since he was 13 how didnt he have a job? wow
mRs.Alana
mRs.Alana

Back to top Go down

Post  jF-mR.coll@ter@l Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:21 pm

dont ever pau thos guy any attention people the new site is up and running go 2 that 1 and leave his pathetic ass over here
jF-mR.coll@ter@l
jF-mR.coll@ter@l
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post  untouchable Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:30 pm

mRs.Alana wrote:his been working at the same place since he was 13 how didnt he have a job? wow

I guess he hasn't told you how many times hes been fired/ re hired there? and he works there on and off he never works there consistently because he fucks up and gets fired all the time.

untouchable

Back to top Go down

Post  mRs.Alana Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:05 pm

i signed up for our site but it wont let me log in!!!!!
mRs.Alana
mRs.Alana

Back to top Go down

Post  jF-mR.coll@ter@l Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:01 am

yeah u can now i needed 2 activate ur account 1st
jF-mR.coll@ter@l
jF-mR.coll@ter@l
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down