Just Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
jF-mR.coll@ter@l (307)
Just a thought I_vote_lcapJust a thought I_voting_barJust a thought I_vote_rcap 
Mcnasty (232)
mRs.Alana (127)
Twag (58)
jF-mR.Weez (50)
Mental (28)
Loki^ (21)
Rapidfire (16)
Jumble254 (15)
untouchable (12)

Just a thought

5 posters

Go down

Just a thought Empty Just a thought

Post  Loki^ Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:25 am

What about other games people? I love AA2, not the best at it but been playing for a long time. We all know it's inevitable death at the hands of AA3 is imminent. Which I do recommend giving AA3 a chance if your computer can run it, it's not great but it's decent(if you like CoD games). But outside the realm of AA, I don't know what other games you folks play or if there's any that the clan participates in. Considering I got my steam back today, I've been enjoying some L4D and would highly recommend that to anyone interested or it's sequel which is due out on Nov. 17th, the demo goes free tomorrow, the 3rd. Also there's CSS, TF2 and a variety of other games I'm sure most of you know about, oh and CoD4 if AA3 doesn't fill the void for you, or it's sequel Modern Warfare 2 due out next week. So like I said, just a thought if you happen to play any games maybe list them here so we can set up vent channels and days to play. Unless we get down to Serious Business and hit up TWL or CAL on AA2, just can't see it being the only thing I play. And before I raise hate like: I play AA at 640x480, can I run other games?; I can't afford other games; I just bought an AA2 Server you cheap non-donating bastard; etc. Realize this is just me being bored asking what other games everyone plays and I'll definitely be playing AA2 until it's last server crashes. Also, I plan to donate for Christmas if possible. So Mucho Amore?
Loki^
Loki^

Back to top Go down

Just a thought Empty Re: Just a thought

Post  jF-mR.Weez Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:46 am

besides AA i play Combat arms and im getting COD6 when it comes out or modern warfare 2

jF-mR.Weez

http://www.justfriends-mr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcnasty Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:49 pm

I'm also gettin Cod 6
Mcnasty
Mcnasty

Back to top Go down

Post  Known_Target Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:25 am

I used to play combat arms but WAY to many hackers for me.There way of controlling them just does not work. Just thought i would let yas know. I am going to start playing shoots and ladders.. Hope I do better with that than i did playing that there dam 52 pick-up...lol

Known_Target

Back to top Go down

Post  jF-mR.Weez Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:29 am

lol old timer games!

jF-mR.Weez

http://www.justfriends-mr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcnasty Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:56 pm

man 52 pick up sucks when it ur turn lol
Mcnasty